Compression Therapy Groin Bands
Compression Therapy Groin Bands
Babybellyband Compression Therapy Groin Bands Velcro attach to the Babybellyband Original or Sport Maternity Belt (SOLD SEPARATELY) for ultimate compression support for vaginal or vulvar varicosities, inguinal and femoral hernia, pubic symphysis SPD dysfunction, prolapsed organs, pelvic congestion syndrome, and to relieve pelvic pressure and heaviness. Comfortable, flexible, soft, easy to adjust. Freedom of movement of each groin band allows you to adjust and place the band in the area of your discomfort.
Compression Therapy Groin Bands
Award Winning Babybellyband Compression Therapy Groin Bands velcro attach to the Babybellyband Maternity Abdominal Belt (sold separately). The adjustable, removable groin bands provide immediate relief to pelvic and groin area pain. Upward and inward compression support is provided by each groin band. This action supports and reduces varicosity swelling, pubic symphysis movement, and prolapse and hernia protrusions. Easily adjustable to your comfort and support level. Freedom of movement of each groin band allows you to adjust and place the bands where you need it most to ease pain. Groin bands velcro attach to the Babybelly abdominal band making removal and dressing easy.
Fabricated from super soft, perforated neoprene with nylon laminate (LATEX-FREEE), the bands keep their shape and elasticity while providing excellent support and breathability.
Proven Success: 94% of users reported pain relief, 75% were able to return to normal activity.
- 1. Adjustable, Movable groin bands allow you to place them where you need support
- 2. Super soft flexible fabric
- 3. No binding or stiffness
- 4. Adjustable compression support from MILD-HIGH
- 5. Easy to put on (often lifting the leg to step into garments is painful, Babybellyband wraps around you)
- 6. Durable – Machine washable
Recommended for relief of pain caused by:
- * pelvic floor pain and pressure
- * vulvar varicosities
- * perineal edema and varicosities
- * pubic symphysis dysfunction (SPD)
- * vulvar edema
- * prolapsed vagina or uterus
- * inguinal or femoral hernia
Check out our How to Wear Videos:
How to Wear the Babybellyband® for Inguinal or Femoral Hernia Support
How to Wear the Babybellyband® for Vulvar Varicosity Support
Frequently Asked Question:
1)What about using the restroom/lavatory? Babybellyband Compression therapy Groin bands were designed with ease-of-use in mind – simply detach, then reattach when ready. The bands do not require stepping into which often is painful with conditions listed above.
2) What size am I? Click on the Sizing Chart above to determine you size
3) Do I have to buy the Babybelly Abdominal band too? Yes, The Babybellyband is specially designed with Velcro compatible fabric which the groin bands attach onto. These 2 products work together to provide amazing, upward support for your belly and pelvic floor discomforts. We sell all products separately so that you can choose the sizes that are perfect for your body type. The groin bands in this purchase include a set of groin bands pictured in the photo only, not the belly band.
4) Will the groin bands work with other Maternity Belts? No. The groin bands need Velcro or hook compatible fabric inorder to securely attach to the maternity belt. Our Babybellyband Original and Sport are made of a custom designed fabric which allows the groin bands a wide range of area to attach onto. We highly recommend that you do not use another maternity belt. The hook on the groin bands may destroy the material on another maternity belt and we do not guarantee that they will function properly using another brand maternity belt.
4) Does the Babybellyband SPORT work with the groin bands? Yes, both the Babybellyband Original and SPORT work with the Compression Therapy Groin Bands and provide excellent support. The SPORT band has a different base fabric which is super breathable, and anti-microbial perfect for athletes, hot climate, or wound care like Cesarean section care or any abdominal surgery.
5) Do I have to be pregnant to wear the Babybellyband products and Groin Bands? No, both men and women can wear this product for pelvic, hip, abdominal, hernia, and pelvic floor issues.
6) Can I return or exchange this product? Yes, you can exchange or return this product within 30 days of purchase if the product meets our requirements : Return / Exchange Policy
Contact us if you have any questions: 860-238-7788 | [email protected]
Looking for more support? Shoulder Straps help lift the abdomen off of the pelvic floor area.
Shoulder Straps (sold separately) are an available add-on to provide extra lift and back support as well as relieving pressure on the pelvic area. We highly recommend the shoulder band for twin or multiple pregnancies.
|Groin Band Sizing||
0-6 Small, 8-18 Medium, 20+ Large
Machine washable, tumble dry low heat.
Perforated SBR neoprene with nylon/spandex laminate
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|US WOMENS PANT SIZE||GROIN BAND SIZE|
|0-6||SMALL- Usually shorter or very slender people
|8-18||MEDIUM- Average sized person, 5'5" -5'8" (165-172cm)
|20+||LARGE- Tall 5’8"+(173+cm) and/or XL or Goddess sizes
Trouble/questions about sizing?Call 860-238-7788 or email [email protected].
Returns and Exchanges
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Follow this link for the return authorization form.
- Any manufacturing errors will be fully exchanged at no extra cost with return of original item.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Please call or email us if you have any questions or problems at 860-238-7788 or [email protected]
If you would like to exchange or return a product that you bought from us, ship the product to:
210 Holabird Ave, Studio 204
Winsted, CT 06098 USA
Orders within the United States
~Standard First Class Shipping should arrive within 3-6 days via US First Class Mail ~Priority Mail Shipping should arrive within 2-3 BUSINESS days US only- via US Priority Mail.
Cabea, LLC is not responsible for delays by US or Foreign customs. CANADA ORDERS: Priority Mail Shipping (4-6 business days depends on customs and location, tracking available. EUROPEAN ORDERS: Please Purchase from our European Retailers- See International Retailer tab. ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES: Priority Mail Shipping. (ARRIVAL TIME 4-10 business days. (length of time depends on customs and location of delivery). Tracking available in some countries only. Thus far we have had 100% delivery rate to international addresses and have not encountered any problem with delivery.
Ultra Soft Hot and Cold Therapy Packs for CryotherapyHot and Cold Therapy Packs by CABEA flexible, soft nylon fabric, washable. Reusable high quality ice pack. 1 Pack 7.5"x5" Contain gel for soft, flexible maneuvering around affected area of pain or swelling.
- Babybellyband Original OR Sport Maternity Belt (choose one)
- Cryotherapy Soft Ice Pack
Vulvar Varicosity Support KitBUNDLED KIT for instantly relieving pain caused by varicose veins or edema of the vulva or perineum during pregnancy, postpartum or everyday. For perfect fit, select items separately. Pelvic Wellness or Vulvar Varicosity Support kit includes :
- Babybellyband Original OR Sport band
- Compression therapy groin bands
- Hot and cold gel pack