Hot Water Bottle – Heat Therapy for Pregnancy Pain Relief
Hot water bottle for pregnancy pain relief is a recommended product for heat therapy to reduce pain caused by sore muscles and stretched achy ligaments. Other uses include increasing body circulation or warming the bed at night during pregnancy and postpartum. The hot water bottle produces a soothing and calming effect on the mind and body essential for a healthy pregnancy. The hot water bottle heat treatment is a medication-free method recommended by health professionals.
Hot water bottle size =
2 quarts (2000ml) 11.8″ x 7.7″ inches ( 30 x 19.5 cm )
Hot water bottle cover
Knitted cover= 100% acrylic Color= Magenta
Hot Water Bottle= 100% PVC Polyvinyl Chloride
Hot Water Bottle Heat Therapy Suggested Uses
Use the hot water bottle to relieve and soothe pain during pregnancy. As your baby grows ligaments and muscles move and stretch. Often throughout pregnancy, pain occurs in the back, side, and lower belly. Using a hot water bottle to soothe and warm the area of pain is recommended by doctors and physical therapists.
New moms-to-be look forward to having a baby and their pregnancy. As the belly grows though, there is often unwelcome muscle pain in back and belly. Ligaments begin to stretch causing discomfort in the lower back and side of the belly. If pain is in the front it could be caused by the round ligaments stretching. The round ligament attaches the uterus to the wall of the pelvis. This can cause pain and discomfort and often what is referred to as ‘lightning crotch’, a sharp intense pain. Because many drugs are not safe for pregnant women, some moms-to-be turn to alternative methods of pain relief. The hot water bottle treatment has a soothing and calm effect and is a great way to ease the pain.
Safety = Excellent
Hot water bottles are not large enough to raise a pregnant woman’s core body temperature, so they are considered safe to use and are preferred overheating pads. Do not use boiling water and keep the temperature of the water below 105 F, 40 C
Recommended Method of Use:
- After removing the cover, hold the hot water bottle with the opening away from you while filling
- Fill hot water bottle 2/3 of the way full with warm-hot water not to exceed 105 Fahrenheit, 40 Celsius DO NOT USE BOILING WATER
- Remove excess air and then secure the top
- Place water bottle into protective knit cover
- Place on the affected area for 20-30 min intervals 0r
- Place in bed to pre-warm bed, remove then get in bed
- Empty and allow to fully dry between uses.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Follow this link for the return authorization form.
- Any manufacturing errors will be fully exchanged at no extra cost with return of original item.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Please call or email us if you have any questions or problems at 860-238-7788 or [email protected]
Orders within the United States~Standard First Class Shipping should arrive within 3-6 days via US First Class Mail ~Priority Mail Shipping should arrive within 2-3 BUSINESS days US only- via US Priority Mail.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERSCabea, LLC is not responsible for delays by US or Foreign customs. CANADA ORDERS: Priority Mail Shipping (4-6 business days depends on customs and location, tracking available. EUROPEAN ORDERS: Priority Mail shipping ( Some tracking features may not apply depending on country.) or UPS shipping (fully guaranteed tracking and delivery). ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES: Priority Mail Shipping. (ARRIVAL TIME 4-10 business days. (length of time depends on customs and location of delivery). Tracking available in some countries only. Thus far we have had 100% delivery rate to international addresses and have not encountered any problem with delivery . UPS shipping (fully guaranteed tracking and delivery).
- 1 Maternity Belt Babybellyband Original or SPORT
- 1 Soft Gel Ice Pack for Cryotherapy
- 1 Maternity Belt - Babybellyband Original or SPORT
- 1 Set of Shoulder Straps
- 1 Hot Water Bottle for Heat Therapy