Compression Therapy Groin Bands
Award Winning groin bands velcro onto the Babybellyband (sold separately) . Provides ultimate support for pelvic pain, pressure and heaviness. Soft, flexible, and easy to adjust.
Compression Therapy Groin Bands
Award-Winning Babybellyband Compression Therapy Groin Bands velcro attach to the Babybellyband Maternity Abdominal Belt (sold separately). The adjustable, removable groin bands provide immediate relief for pelvic pain from pregnancy. Upward and inward compression support is provided by each groin band. This action can lessen vulvar varicosity swelling, pubic symphysis (SPD) movement, and prolapse/hernia protrusions. Additionally, Babybellyband’s Compression Therapy Groin Bands are adjustable to your unique needs! This is due to the freedom of movement of each groin band. You can ease pain by placing the bands where you need the most compression. Plus, Compression Therapy Groin Bands provide a natural treatment that is recommended by doctors, midwives, doulas, and physical therapists to encourage pelvic wellness! Don’t forget that groin bands Velcro attach to the Original or SPORT Babybellyband, making removal and dressing easy!
Made from a super soft, breathable neoprene (LATEX-FREE), the bands keep their shape and stretch, while providing excellent support and comfort.
Get Back to Active with Babybellyband’s Compression Therapy Groin bands!
94% of users reported pain relief
75% were able to return to normal activity.
- 1.Movable groin bands allow you to place them where you need the most support
- 2. Super soft, flexible fabric
- 3. No binding edges or stiffness
- 4. Customize-able compression support from MILD to HIGH
- 5. Easy to put on (often lifting your leg to step into garments can be painful, Babybellyband’s velcro means that it wraps around you!)
- 6. Durable and Machine washable
Recommended for relief of pain caused by:
- * pelvic floor pain and pressure
- * vulvar varicosities
- * perineal edema and varicosities
- * pubic symphysis dysfunction (SPD)
- * vulvar edema
- * prolapsed vagina or uterus
- * inguinal or femoral hernia
Check out our How to Wear Videos:
How to Wear the Babybellyband® for Inguinal or Femoral Hernia Support
How to Wear the Babybellyband® for Vulvar Varicosity Support
Frequently Asked Questions:
1)What about using the restroom/lavatory? Babybellyband Compression Therapy Groin bands were designed with ease-of-use in mind – simply detach, then reattach when ready. The bands do not require stepping into which often is painful if you have the conditions listed above.
2) What size am I? Click on the Sizing Chart above to determine your size
3) Do I have to buy the Babybellyband Abdominal band too? Yes, both the SPORT and Original Babybellybands are specially designed with Velcro compatible fabric which the groin bands can attach onto. These 2 products work together to encourage pelvic wellness and provide amazing, upward support for your belly and pelvic floor discomforts. The groin bands in this purchase include a set of groin bands pictured in the photo only, not the belly band. However if you would like to purchase both at the same time, check out our Vulvar Varicosity Support Kit! It comes with the groin bands, a belly band, and a soft hot/cold pack!
4) Will the groin bands work with other Maternity Belts? No. The groin bands need Velcro or hook compatible fabric in order to securely attach to the maternity belt. Our Babybellyband Original and SPORT bands are made of a custom-designed fabric which allows the groin bands a wide range of area to attach onto. We highly recommend that you do not use another maternity belt. The hook on the groin bands may destroy the material on another maternity belt and we do not guarantee that they will function properly using another brand’s maternity belt.
4) Does the Babybellyband SPORT work with the groin bands? Yes, both the Babybellyband Original and SPORT work with the Compression Therapy Groin Bands to provide excellent support and encourage pelvic wellness. The SPORT band simply has a different base fabric that is still velcro compatible. It is also super breathable and anti-microbial, making it perfect for athletes, abdominal wound care (like a Cesarean section), or a hot climate.
5) Do I have to be pregnant to wear the Babybellyband products and Groin Bands? No, both men and women can wear this product for pelvic, hip, abdominal, hernia, and pelvic floor issues. It encourages pelvic wellness for all genders!
6) Can I return or exchange this product? Yes, you can exchange or return this product within 30 days of purchase if the product meets our requirements: Return / Exchange Policy
Contact us if you have any questions: 860-238-7788 | [email protected]
Looking for more support?
Shoulder Straps help lift the abdomen off of the pelvic floor area.
Shoulder Straps (sold separately) are an available add-on to provide extra lift and back support as well as relieve pressure in the pelvic area. We highly recommend the shoulder band for pubic symphysis, twin or multiple pregnancies.
|Groin Band Sizing||
0-6 Small, 8-18 Medium, 20+ Large
Machine washable, tumble dry low heat.
Perforated SBR neoprene with nylon/spandex laminate
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|Need Help? Call Us 860-238-7788|
|Don't Forget to order your Babybellyband Maternity Belt too:)|
Questions about sizing?Call 860-238-7788 or email [email protected]
Returns and Exchanges
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received your order
- Follow this link for the return authorization form
- We can not provide return shipping labels for INTERNATIONAL shipments.
- Any manufacturing errors will be fully exchanged at no extra cost with the return of the original item.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all parts.
- Please call or email us if you have any questions or problems at 860-238-7788 or [email protected]
Orders within the United States~Standard First Class Shipping should arrive within 3-6 days via US First Class Mail ~Priority Mail Shipping should arrive within 2-3 BUSINESS days US only- via US Priority Mail.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERSCabea, LLC is not responsible for delays by US or Foreign customs. CANADA ORDERS: Priority Mail Shipping (4-6 business days depends on customs and location, tracking available. EUROPEAN ORDERS: Priority Mail shipping ( Some tracking features may not apply depending on the country.) or UPS shipping (fully guaranteed tracking and delivery). ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES: Priority Mail Shipping. (ARRIVAL TIME 4-10 business days. (length of time depends on customs and location of delivery). Tracking available in some countries only. Thus far we have had a 100% delivery rate to international addresses and have not encountered any problem with delivery. UPS shipping (fully guaranteed tracking and delivery).
- 1 Maternity Belt - Babybellyband Original or SPORT
- 1 Set of Shoulder Straps
- 1 Set of Compression Therapy Groin Bands
- Ultra Hot and Cold Therapy Pack
- Hot Water Bottle
- 1 Maternity Belt Babybellyband Original or SPORT
- 1 Soft Gel Ice Pack for Cryotherapy
- 1 Maternity Belt: Choose 1 Babybellyband Original OR Sport
- 1 Set of Groin bands for Compression therapy
- 1 Hot and cold gel pack
- 1 Maternity Belt - Choose 1 Babybellyband Original OR Sport
- 1 Set of Groin Bands
- 1 Ice Gel Pack for Cryotherapy