Round Ligament Support Kit for Pregnancy
Feeling pain on the side of the belly or groin during pregnancy? The Babybellyband Round ligament support Kit relieves and supports your belly and back. Ease pain naturally using Heat Therapy with our safe hot water bottle. Warming allows ligaments to stretch, easing belly and back during the second and third trimester.
The Kit includes:
- 1 Maternity Belt – Babybellyband Original or SPORT
- 1 Set of Shoulder Straps
- 1 Hot Water Bottle for Heat Therapy
Round Ligament Support Kit for Pregnancy Belly and Back Pain Relief
Round Ligament Support Kit for pregnancy belly and back pain relief is a must-have for most pregnant women to reduce discomfort and prevent pain. Most belly pain begins during the second trimester of pregnancy in the lower side or back and is often caused by the stretching of ligaments.
The Babybellyband Maternity Support Belt with Shoulder Strap supports the belly allowing the ligaments and muscles to stretch and move while being supported. This greatly reduces strain and spasms which can cause extreme discomfort. Using the Hot Water Bottle Heat Therapy soothes sore muscles and warms ligaments to allow for ease of lengthening as your baby grows.
More about Round Ligament Pain and Support
New moms-to-be look forward to having a baby and their pregnancy. As the belly grows, there is often unwelcome muscle pain in back and belly. Ligaments begin to stretch causing discomfort in the lower back and side of the belly. If pain is in the front it could be caused by the round ligaments stretching. The round ligament attaches the uterus to the wall of the pelvis. This can cause pain and discomfort and often what is referred to as ‘lightning crotch’, a sharp intense pain in the lower groin or side of belly. Because many drugs are not safe for pregnant women, some moms-to-be turn to alternative, natural methods of pain relief. Using a hot water bottle to gently warm the ligaments allowing them to stretch gently has a soothing and calm effect and is a great way to ease pain naturally. Often round ligament pain can be mistaken for false labor. By supporting the belly and ligaments, false labor calls can be prevented.
The Round Ligament Pregnancy Belly Support Kit is a Baby Shower gift and essential for supporting Mom during pregnancy.
Some common symptoms of round ligament pain include:
• Ligament spasms or contractions/cramps that trigger a sharp pain typically on the right
side of the abdomen.
• Pain upon waking or suddenly rolling over in your sleep.
• Pain in the abdomen that is sharp brought on by exercise or other vigorous activity.
Testimonial from Health Professionals
“I absolutely love this belt and would wrap every pregnant mother in it if I could. It greatly reduces round ligament pain and false labor calls. I have been a Nurse Midwife for 40 years and the Babybellyband is the only product my Moms will wear consistently.”
Nancy Giglio, Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
Baby Belly Band Original Maternity Support Belt
|Maternity Belly Band Sizing||
Small: size 0-6, 35- 40" waist/hip, Medium; size 8-10, 40- 45" waist/hip, Large: size 12-20, 45-50" waist/hip, XL: size 22-24, 50-55" waist/hip, Goddess XXL: 55-70" waist/hip
Machine washable; tumble dry.
Babybellyband SPORT Hip Support Belt for Pregnancy and Postpartum
|Dimensions||10.5 × 2 × 7 in|
|Maternity Belly Band Sizing||
XX-Small fits 25-30" waist/hip, X-Small, fits 30-35" waist/hip, Small: size 0-6, 35- 40" waist/hip, Medium; size 8-10, 40- 45" waist/hip, Large: size 12-20, 45-50" waist/hip, XL: size 22-24, 50-55" waist/hip, Goddess XXL: 55-70" waist/hip
DuRelief fabric open cell polyethelene foam light weight, breathable, biocompatible, moisture wicking; nylon/ spandex exterior. Free of Latex
Small 4'9"-5'3" or 145-160cm, Medium 5'4'-5'6" or 161-168cm, Large 5'7"- 5'10" or 169-178 cm, X-Large 5'11"- 6' + or 179-183cm, One Size Fits Most-Black only
Hot Water Bottle
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .25 in|
Indigo Purple, Magenta, Seaside aqua, Sweet Pink
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received your order
- Follow this link for the return authorization form
- We can not provide return shipping labels for INTERNATIONAL shipments.
- Any manufacturing errors will be fully exchanged at no extra cost with the return of the original item.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all parts.
- Please call or email us if you have any questions or problems at 860-238-7788 or [email protected]
Orders within the United States~Standard First Class Shipping should arrive within 3-6 days via US First Class Mail ~Priority Mail Shipping should arrive within 2-3 BUSINESS days US only- via US Priority Mail.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERSCabea, LLC is not responsible for delays by US or Foreign customs. CANADA ORDERS: Priority Mail Shipping (4-6 business days depends on customs and location, tracking available. EUROPEAN ORDERS: Priority Mail shipping ( Some tracking features may not apply depending on the country.) or UPS shipping (fully guaranteed tracking and delivery). ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES: Priority Mail Shipping. (ARRIVAL TIME 4-10 business days. (length of time depends on customs and location of delivery). Tracking available in some countries only. Thus far we have had a 100% delivery rate to international addresses and have not encountered any problem with delivery. UPS shipping (fully guaranteed tracking and delivery).
- 1 Maternity Belt - Babybellyband Original or SPORT
- 1 Set of Shoulder Straps
- 1 Set of Compression Therapy Groin Bands
- Ultra Hot and Cold Therapy Pack
- Hot Water Bottle
- 1 Maternity Belt: Choose 1 Babybellyband Original OR Sport
- 1 Set of Groin bands for Compression therapy
- 1 Hot and cold gel pack
- 1 Maternity Belt Babybellyband Original or SPORT
- 1 Soft Gel Ice Pack for Cryotherapy
- 1 Maternity Belt - Choose 1 Babybellyband Original OR Sport
- 1 Set of Groin Bands
- 1 Ice Gel Pack for Cryotherapy