Round Ligament Support Kit for Pregnancy
Feeling pain on the side of the belly or groin during pregnancy? The Babybellyband Round ligament support Kit relieves and supports your belly and back. Ease pain naturally using Heat Therapy with our safe hot water bottle. Warming allows ligaments to stretch, easing belly and back during the second and third trimester.
The Kit includes:
- 1 Maternity Belt – Babybellyband Original or SPORT
- 1 Set of Shoulder Straps
- 1 Hot Water Bottle for Heat Therapy
Round Ligament Support Kit for Pregnancy Belly and Back Pain Relief
Our Pregnancy Belly Band with Shoulder Straps for round ligament, back and belly pain relief is a must-have for most pregnant women to reduce discomfort and prevent pain. Most belly pain begins during the second trimester of pregnancy in the lower side or back and is often caused by the stretching of round ligaments.
The Babybellyband Maternity Support Belt with Shoulder Strap lifts and hugs the belly allowing the ligaments and muscles to stretch and move while being supported. This greatly reduces strain and spasms which can cause extreme discomfort which can feel like shooting pain or cramping muscles. The Hot Water Bottle Heat Therapy soothes and warms muscles and ligaments to allow for relaxation and ease of stretching as your baby grows.
Round ligament Belly and Back Support Kit provides what you need:
- SUPPORTIVE, STRONG LIFT: Babybellyband Maternity Belt with Shoulder Straps lifts the weight off your pelvis and helps carry your little bundle so your muscles can relax and ligaments can safe stretch.
- RELIEF from MUSCLE SPASMS AND SHOOTING PAIN by supporting the muscles and ligaments in the abdomen.
- HANDS FREE SUPPORT: You no longer need to hold your belly up!
You’ll love our Maternity Belt with Shoulder Straps for these reasons:
- PURE SOFT, WEARABLE, COMFY-NESS: Unlike other pregnancy support belly bands, this one has no stiff parts poking you in the ribs or folds
- PERFECT WIDTH FOR SUPPORT WITHOUT BULK: wide enough but not too wide (think riding up and rib poking, argh). This is tried and true, tested maternity support belt
- ADD-ON EXTRA SUPPORT BAND lets you control the level of compression support from mild to high
- ADJUSTABLE-REMOVABLE SHOULDER STRAPS (Call em’ SUSPENDERS if you want too): Super supportive lift when you need it, remove them when your feeling better!
- 2-in-1 PREGNANCY POSTPARTUM ~ ADJUSTABLE: You only need to buy one product! Wear this belly band from the start of pregnancy through postpartum and beyond for round ligament pain, diastasis recti, si joint dysfunction, lightning crotch, c-section support, and after birth belly support
- GRANDMA’S HOT WATER BOTTLE: What more can we say, Grandma knows best! This natural heat therapy is safe and cozy and sooo soothing to muscles. Your kids will love it too!
- PERSONAL SUPPORT: We are here for you! We can provide answers to sizing, which products you need, just give us a call-we really are humans and easy to contact.
- MADE IN THE USA: We care about quality and supporting our workforce
Suggested for relief from discomfort caused by:
- Pregnancy muscle belly spasms
- Early pregnancy discomfort
- Round ligament strain
- Diastasis recti
- Back pain
- Lumbar pain
- Sacroiliac joint pain
- Bouncing Belly reduction
- Umbilical-Belly Button hernia
- Abdominal hernia
- Twin or multiple pregnancy
- Cesarean section (C-section)
- Exercise During Pregnancy
- Postpartum Supporter
- ‘Lightning Crotch’
More about Round Ligament Pain and Support
New moms-to-be look forward to having a baby and their pregnancy. As the belly grows, there is often unwelcome muscle pain in back and belly. Ligaments begin to stretch causing discomfort in the lower back and side of the belly. If pain is in the front it could be caused by the round ligaments stretching. The round ligament attaches the uterus to the wall of the pelvis. This can cause pain and discomfort and often what is referred to as ‘lightning crotch’, a sharp intense pain in the lower groin or side of belly. Because many drugs are not safe for pregnant women, some moms-to-be turn to alternative, natural methods of pain relief. Using a hot water bottle to gently warm the ligaments allowing them to stretch gently has a soothing and calm effect and is a great way to ease pain naturally. Often round ligament pain can be mistaken for false labor. By supporting the belly and ligaments, false labor calls can be prevented.
The Round Ligament Pregnancy Belly Support Kit is a Baby Shower gift and essential for supporting Mom during pregnancy.
Some common symptoms of round ligament pain include:
• Ligament spasms or contractions/cramps that trigger a sharp pain typically on the right
side of the abdomen.
• Pain upon waking or suddenly rolling over in your sleep.
• Pain in the abdomen that is sharp brought on by exercise or other vigorous activity.
Testimonial from Health Professionals
“I absolutely love this belt and would wrap every pregnant mother in it if I could. It greatly reduces round ligament pain and false labor calls. I have been a Nurse Midwife for 40 years and the Babybellyband is the only product my Moms will wear consistently.”
— Nancy Giglio, Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
Baby Belly Band Original Maternity Support Belt
Machine washable; tumble dry.
|Maternity Belly Band Sizing||
Small: size 0-6, 35- 40" waist/hip, Medium; size 8-10, 40- 45" waist/hip, Large: size 12-20, 45-50" waist/hip, XL: size 22-24, 50-55" waist/hip, Goddess XXL: 55-70" waist/hip
Babybellyband SPORT Pregnancy and Postpartum Hip Support Belt
|Dimensions||10.5 × 2 × 7 in|
|Maternity Belly Band Sizing||
XX-Small fits 25-30" waist/hip, X-Small, fits 30-35" waist/hip, Small: size 0-6, 35- 40" waist/hip, Medium; size 8-10, 40- 45" waist/hip, Large: size 12-20, 45-50" waist/hip, XL: size 22-24, 50-55" waist/hip, Goddess XXL: 55-70" waist/hip
One Size Fits Most, Small 4'9"- 5'3"' or 145-160cm
Elastic with Nylon loop for Velcro attachment. Latex-free.
Hot Water Bottle
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × .25 in|
Indigo Purple, Seaside aqua, Sweet Pink