How to Wear the Babybellyband Maternity Support Belt for back, belly, and hip support
Baby Belly Band Original Maternity Support Belt
$39.99 – $44.99
Baby Belly Band Original Maternity Support Belt immediately relieves pregnancy and postpartum pains. Doctor Recommended, Award-Winning
Babybellyband Original Maternity Support Belt
Babybellyband Maternity Support Belt provides all the relief you need: adjustable back, hip, and belly support for immediate care for your sore muscles. Our belly band relieves pregnancy pain, sacroiliac (si) joint dysfunction, round ligament or lower back strain. This 2-in-1 belly band can be worn from the start of pregnancy through postpartum. Soft, flexible, and excellent for every new Mom. Exclusive to Babybellyband® are the add-on features: groin or shoulder straps (sold separately) which can be added if more compression support is necessary.
Babybellyband provides you what you need:
- SUPPORTIVE, GENTLE LIFT: Babybellyband Maternity Belt takes the weight off and helps carry your little bundle so your muscles can relax and you can feel a sigh of relief!
- RELIEF from BACK, BELLY, HIP AND PELVIC PAIN by gently lifting the abdomen and supporting your muscle so you can relax
- FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: bend, stretch, touch your toes (well, maybe not), Babybellyband is durable yet flexible so you can be active without restriction
A Pregnancy Belly Band you’ll love for these reasons:
- PURE SOFT, WEARABLE, COMFY-NESS: Unlike other pregnancy support belly bands, this one has no stiff parts poking you in the ribs or folds
- PERFECT WIDTH FOR SUPPORT WITHOUT BULK: wide enough but not too wide (think riding up and rib poking, argh). This is tried and true, tested maternity support belt
- ADD-ON EXTRA SUPPORT BAND lets you control the level of compression support from mild to high
- 2-in-1 SUPER ADJUSTABLE so you only need to buy one product! Wear this belly band from the start of pregnancy through postpartum and beyond for round ligament pain, diastasis recti, si joint dysfunction, csection support, and after birth belly support
- YOUR IN CONTROL: Wear it High, Wear it Low, Wherever it feels good, On the Hips, On the Back, Belly Button, or Boobs-It’s a Belly band versatile by design
- PERSONAL SUPPORT: We are here for you! We can provide answers to sizing, which products you need, just give us a call
- MADE IN THE USA: We care about quality and supporting our workforce
Experience a more comfortable pregnancy and life with the Babybellyband Original Maternity Support Belt.
You deserve relief!
Suggested for relief from discomfort caused by:
- round ligament strain
- diastasis recti
- abdominal strain
- back pain
- lumbar pain
- sacroiliac joint pain
- bariatric issues
- umbilical hernia
- abdominal hernia
- Twin or multiple pregnancy
- Cesarean section (C-section)
- Exercise During Pregnancy
- Also use as an Abdominal Binder postpartum
Not Pregnant? No problem!
All ages and genders are wearing our products now! Check out the sizing tab to find the right fit for you.
Need even more support? Check out Babybellyband unique add-on’s!
- The shoulder bands (sold separately) can Velcro attached to increase abdominal lift and redistribute weight. This relieves back and abdominal strain!
- The groin bands are Velcro attachable too! If pelvic floor pain such as vulvar varicosities, inguinal hernia, pubic symphysis, prolapsed uterus or vagina, or just plain old pressure down under happen, just add these on and you’ll have all the support you need.
Learn More about Back Pain during Pregnancy
American Pregnancy Association Back Pain During Pregnancy Treatment
|Maternity Belly Band Sizing||
Small: size 0-6, 35- 40" waist/hip, Medium; size 8-10, 40- 45" waist/hip, Large: size 12-20, 45-50" waist/hip, XL: size 22-24, 50-55" waist/hip, Goddess XXL: 55-70" waist/hip
Machine washable; tumble dry.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Original Babybellyband Band Sizing Chart
|Women’s US Pant Size||Fits waist or hip size between||Belly Band Size|
|2-6||30-40 inch or 76-101cm||SMALL|
|8-10||40-45 inch or 101-114cm||MEDIUM|
|12-16||45-50 inch or 114-127cm||LARGE|
|18-22||50- 55 inch or 127-140cm||EXTRA LARGE (XL)|
|1X-4X||55- 70" inch or 140-173cm||XXL
Measuring yourself for the Babybellyband®
Pregnancy abdominal & back support
Place the measuring tape on your lower back above your hips, then measure down under your belly where the abdominal band will fasten to lift your abdomen. This measurement will give you an idea of your abdominal circumference.
Hip/Pelvic or Sacroiliac joint support
Place the measuring tape on your lower back below the top of your hips (where low cut jeans would be) then measure around your pelvis to the front where the abdominal band will fasten. This measurement will give you an idea of your hip circumference.
Babybellyband® GROWS WITH YOU!! Abdominal/maternity support band and accessories are sized to assure that each component fits you properly. Selecting each component size separately (ab, groin, and shoulder) provides choice and customized sizing to fit each unique body type. Based on our sizing, the BabyBellyBand will fit you throughout your entire pregnancy and during postpartum.
Trouble/questions about sizing?
Call 860-238-7788 or email [email protected].