How to Wear the Babybellyband Maternity Support Belt for back, belly, and hip support
Babybellyband Original Maternity Support Belt
$39.99 – $44.99
Baby Belly Band Original Maternity Support Belt immediately relieves pregnancy and postpartum back, hip, and belly pains. Voted Best, Doctor Recommended, Award-Winning!
Babybellyband Original Maternity Support Belt
Baby belly band Original Maternity Belt provides relief you need for a comfortable pregnancy. Adjustable and supportive for back, hip, and belly pain. This 2-in-1 pregnancy belly band can be worn from the start of pregnancy through postpartum. Babybellyband’s exclusive add-on features, groin or shoulder straps (sold separately) can be added for extra compression support. Designed by a Mom and health pros for ultra comfortable care.
2-in-1 Pregnancy-Postpartum Belt Provides Relief:
- SUPPORTIVE, GENTLE LIFT: takes the weight off your pelvis and back
- RELIEVES BACK, BELLY, HIP AND PELVIC PAIN so you can relax
- FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: easy to bend and move for an active lifestyle
Babybellyband, a Pregnancy Belt you’ll love for these reasons:
- PURE SOFT, WEARABLE, COMFINESS: Super soft and flexible belly band without stiff parts
- PERFECT WIDTH, SUPPORT WITHOUT BULK: comfort width designed for support
- ADD-ON EXTRA SUPPORT BAND: control the level of support from mild to high
- 2-in-1 PREGNANCY and POSTPARTUM Belt: you’ll only need to buy one belly band!
- YOUR IN CONTROL: Wear it high, wear it low, place where you need the support-on the hips, back, belly button our maternity belt is versatile by design
- PERSONAL SUPPORT: We are here for you and can answer any questions
- MADE IN THE USA: We care about quality and supporting our USA workforce
Your deserve relief! Experience a more comfortable pregnancy with the Babybellyband Original Maternity Support Belt
Suggested for relief from discomfort caused by:
- round ligament pain
- diastasis recti
- abdominal strain
- back pain
- lumbar pain
- sacroiliac joint pain
- SI joint dysfunction
- bariatric issues
- umbilical hernia
- abdominal hernia
- Twin or multiple pregnancy
- Cesarean section (C-section)
- Exercise During Pregnancy
- Also use as an Abdominal Binder postpartum
All ages and genders are wearing our products now! Check out the sizing tab to find the right fit for you.
IF YOU Need even more support Check out Babybellyband unique add-on’s!
- Shoulder bands (sold separately) can Velcro attached to increase abdominal lift and redistribute weight. This relieves back and belly strain!
- Groin bands Velcro attach for pelvic pain such as vulvar varicosities, inguinal hernia, pubic symphysis, prolapsed uterus or vagina, or just plain old pressure down under
Learn More about Back Pain during Pregnancy
American Pregnancy Association Back Pain During Pregnancy Treatment
Machine washable; tumble dry.
|Maternity Belly Band Sizing||
Small: size 0-6, 35- 40" waist/hip, Medium; size 8-10, 40- 45" waist/hip, Large: size 12-20, 45-50" waist/hip, XL: size 22-24, 50-55" waist/hip, Goddess XXL: 55-70" waist/hip
Original Babybellyband Band Sizing Chart
|Women’s US Pant Size||Fits waist or hip size between||Belly Band Size|
|0-6||30-40 inch or 76-101cm||SMALL|
|8-10||40-45 inch or 101-114cm||MEDIUM|
|12-20||45-50 inch or 114-127cm||LARGE|
|22-24||50- 55 inch or 127-140cm||EXTRA LARGE (XL)|
|PLUS||55- 70" inch or 140-177cm||XXL
Measuring yourself for the Babybellyband®
Pregnancy abdominal & back support
Place the measuring tape on your lower back above your hips, then measure down under your belly where the abdominal band will fasten to lift your abdomen. This measurement will give you an idea of your abdominal circumference.
Hip/Pelvic or Sacroiliac joint support
Place the measuring tape on your lower back below the top of your hips (where low cut jeans would be) then measure around your pelvis to the front where the abdominal band will fasten. This measurement will give you an idea of your hip circumference.
Babybellyband® GROWS WITH YOU!! Abdominal/maternity support band and accessories are sized to assure that each component fits you properly. Selecting each component size separately (ab, groin, and shoulder) provides choice and customized sizing to fit each unique body type. Based on our sizing, the BabyBellyBand will fit you throughout your entire pregnancy and during postpartum.
Trouble/questions about sizing?
Call 860-238-7788 or email [email protected].
What’s the Difference between the Original, Reversible or SPORT?
Choose between the Babybellyband Original, SPORT, and FlipIt Reversible, maternity bands
Things that are the same with all the Babybellybands:
- The design, sleek and flexible
- Works with the groin and shoulder straps
- Velcro compatible fabric on the inner and outer sides.
The difference is in the support level, fabric and color:
- black on both sides and made of neoprene (scuba diving material)-with a super soft,
- The material is durable, holds its shape well and is very supportive.
- This material tends to have a longer lifespan if you need this beyond pregnancy but a bit less breathable.
- This original belt comes with 1 add-on elastic extra support belt for adjustable support levels from mild to strong support.
- made of an open-cell foam-based
- is hypoallergenic more breathable, and lightweight so if you are active or live in a hot climate, have sensitive skin, or are having a c-section this may be the better choice and more comfortable for you
- The SPORT belt comes with 1 add-on elastic extra support belt for adjustable support levels from mild to strong support
The Babybellyband Flip-It Reversible is our strongest support belt and great longevity for more than one pregnancy or daily use.
The Babybellyband Flip-It is:
- Reversible is made of Black on one side and Flip-It for beige on the other which is great for matching or hiding under all types of clothing.
- Comes with 2 removable, add-on support bands in black and beige so you can have the same superior support with both colors.
- The material is also neoprene so has the same fabric qualities as the Original Babybellyband.
- Support is greater medium to heavy duty with a stiffer yet very flexible 5″ belt for stronger support