Comfort Prevent Back, Abdominal and Pelvic Pain
Shop Our Family of Products
Relieve Pregnancy Discomfort
Build Your Baby Belly Band
Wellness Articles, Guides and More to Treat Yourself
What will Babybellyband do for you?
Year After Year We Have Won Awards For Best Maternity and Postpartum Pelvic Support Belt!
The Babybellyband Is A Completely Unique, High Tech Support System:
- Our Products Provide Instant Relief For Pelvic Area Discomforts! You do not have to be pregnant to wear our products.
- Our Products Work!
- 95% Of Wearers Feel Pain Relief!
- 75% Of Women Return To Normal Activity
- Flexible, Soft Maternity Pelvic Support Belt Provides Immediate Relief From:
- Back, Belly, Hip And Pelvic Floor Pain, SI Joint Dysfunction, Round Ligament pain, Diastasis Recti
- Unique Add-on Groin Bands Give Complete Compression Therapy for:
- Vulvar Varicosities, Inguinal Hernia, SPD - Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction, Prolapsed Organs, And More
- Add-on Shoulder Straps for Extra Lift and Support For
- Twin Pregnancy, Exercise During Pregnancy, Diastasis Recti, Pendulous abdomen
Highest Quality, FDA Registered Medical Devices For Your Safe, Natural Medication Free Pain Relief
VOTED BEST BELLY BAND FOR PELVIC PAIN AND VULVAR VARICOSITIES
DOCTOR RECOMMENDED - PATENTED SLEEK DESIGN
What Our Customer's Have to Say
Bye bye labial throbbing
I was having a good bit of labial throbbing by noon everyday and I’m only 16 weeks pregnant. I’ve been wearing the belly band with groin bands and have made it many days with no throbbing at all!! A huge huge huge difference! I wish I had ordered one with my previous pregnancy. I highly recommend!
Instant relief! I put this on straight out of the package and my back and hips instantly felt a little better. The material is soft and comfortable against skin, or over clothing. Easily adjustable, for fit and support. It’s surprisingly easy to use. I’ll be using this daily to help support my back.
I really enjoy this band!
I really enjoy this band. I was worried small would be too small, but it’s a great size for me (5’4″ 134 26 weeks along). The Velcro works well and provides good support.
It made such a difference the very first time I wore it.
As soon as I put this on, I felt much more supported.
I’m 5 weeks pregnant and I carry very out front and low. I had a lot of pelvic floor pain. As soon as I put this on, I felt much more supported. It is comfortable to wear. The product is of good quality and worth the money.
Wonderful! Babybellyband Review Pelvic Symphysis Pain
I’m current 29 weeks and I’ve had pelvic symphysis pain for the past 2 1/2 weeks. It’s been awful and there hasn’t been anything to give me any kind of relief. This belly band and the groin attachments have worked wonders and I’ve only used it for about a day. There is still some pain but it’s NOTHING compared to what I was feeling. I can finally walk and move around without excruciating pain in my groin. It’s helped so much. Thank you so so much!!