Ultra Soft Hot and Cold Therapy Packs
Hot and Cold Therapy Packs by CABEA flexible, soft nylon fabric, washable. Reusable high quality ice pack. 1 Pack 7.5″x5″
Contain gel for soft, flexible maneuvering around affected area of pain or swelling.
Ultra Soft Hot and Cold Therapy Packs by CABEA
Hot and Cold Therapy Packs 7.5″ x 5″ by CABEA for Ice and Heat Therapy. Covered in soft nylon, cloth fabric.
High-Quality packs are reusable and washable.
Contain gel for soft, flexible maneuvering around the affected area of pain or swelling.
Freezer and Microwave safe.
Perfect for use with vulvar varicosities, pubic symphysis dysfunction (spd), edema, episiotomy, cesarean section (c-section) wound, swelling, sore muscles
Size: 7.5″ x 5″
For Cold Therapy: freeze or place in the refrigerator for 2 hours before use.
For Heat Therapy: microwave for 30 seconds or until the desired temperature
Hand washed with mild soap or detergent.
Cool Pack Indicated uses:
- reduce swelling of Vulvar Varicosities
- reduce pain and swelling pubic symphysis dysfunction (spd)
- reduce pain and swelling of episiotomy
- reduce inflammation to strained muscles
- reduce inflammation to bruised muscles
- reduce swelling in the C-section wound area
Heat Pack Indicated uses:
- increase flexibility to stiff muscles, joints, ligaments or tendons.
- apply to muscle spasms to reduce pain
- increase range of motion to stiff muscles
When to use Cold Therapy- Cryotherapy?
When an area is swollen, a muscle is bruised, under spasm or in pain the use of Cold Therapy slows down blood flow to an injury, thereby reducing pain and swelling.
How do you use Cold Therapy Packs?
Any cold treatment should be used for 24 to 48 hours after an injury. Cold therapy is good for sprains, strains, bumps, and bruises that may occur in during pregnancy. Apply Cold Therapy Gel Pack for 20 minutes to the swollen, bruised or pained affected area. Remove the cold for 10 minutes and reapplying it again if necessary.
Always refer to your Health Care Provider for Proper Use for your condition.
If in doubt as to whether to apply heat or cold to an injury, call your health care provider’s office.
When to use Heat Therapy?
When an area needs increased flexibility or to relieve pain, use Heat Therapy. Muscles, ligaments, and tendons can often become sore or stiff. Bringing heat to the affected area opens up blood vessels, which increases blood flow and supplies oxygen and nutrients to reduce pain in joints and relax sore muscles, ligaments, and tendons. Another benefit to warmth is decreased muscle spasms and increased range of motion. The application of superficial heat to your body can improve the flexibility of tendons and ligaments, reduce muscle spasms, and alleviate pain.
*Do Not Use Heat if an area is swollen or on an open wound, use Cold Therapy.
How to Use Heat Therapy?
Heat can be applied with warm gel packs for 20 minutes. The heat should be warm, not too hot.
Ask your doctor or physical therapist which heat source would be best for you.
How can I use it safely?
Heat and Cold Gel Therapy Packs by CABEA are surrounded by a soft, flexible fabric so do not need to be additionally wrapped, however, you can wrap the pack in a thin cloth if you prefer.
Here are other tips:
- Don’t apply heat for longer than 20 minutes, unless your doctor or physical therapist recommends longer.
- Don’t use heat if there’s swelling. Use cold first, then heat.
- Don’t use heat if you have poor circulation or diabetes.
- Don’t use heat on an open wound or stitches.
|Dimensions||7.5 × 5 × .25 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Returns and Exchanges
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Follow this link for the return authorization form.
- Any manufacturing errors will be fully exchanged at no extra cost with return of original item.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Please call or email us if you have any questions or problems at 860-238-7788 or [email protected]
Orders within the United States~Standard First Class Shipping should arrive within 3-6 days via US First Class Mail ~Priority Mail Shipping should arrive within 2-3 BUSINESS days US only- via US Priority Mail.
INTERNATIONAL ORDERSCabea, LLC is not responsible for delays by US or Foreign customs. CANADA ORDERS: Priority Mail Shipping (4-6 business days depends on customs and location, tracking available. EUROPEAN ORDERS: Priority Mail shipping ( Some tracking features may not apply depending on country.) or UPS shipping (fully guaranteed tracking and delivery). ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES: Priority Mail Shipping. (ARRIVAL TIME 4-10 business days. (length of time depends on customs and location of delivery). Tracking available in some countries only. Thus far we have had 100% delivery rate to international addresses and have not encountered any problem with delivery . UPS shipping (fully guaranteed tracking and delivery).
- 1 Maternity Belt Babybellyband Original or SPORT
- 1 Soft Gel Ice Pack for Cryotherapy
- 1 Maternity Belt - Babybellyband Original or SPORT
- 1 Set of Shoulder Straps
- 1 Set of Compression Therapy Groin Bands
- Ultra Hot and Cold Therapy Pack
- Hot Water Bottle
- 1 Maternity Belt: Choose 1 Babybellyband Original OR Sport
- 1 Set of Groin bands for Compression therapy
- 1 Hot and cold gel pack
- 1 Maternity Belt - Choose 1 Babybellyband Original OR Sport
- 1 Set of Groin Bands
- 1 Ice Gel Pack for Cryotherapy