Babybellyband Groin Bands Velcro attach to the Abdominal Band (SOLD SEPARATELY) for ultimate compression support for inguinal and femoral hernia, vaginal or vulvar varicosities, pubic symphysis SPD, prolapses. Comfortable, flexible, soft, easy to adjust. Freedom of movement of each groin band allows you to adjust and place the band in the area of your discomfort.
Exclusively designed by CABEA®, Babybellyband Compression Therapy Groin Bands velcro attach to the Babybellyband Abdominal Band (sold separately). The adjustable, removable groin bands provide both compression and support to the pelvic floor and groin area immediately relieving pain. Adjustable to your comfort and support level. Groin bands attach separately to the abdominal band making removal and dressing easy. Freedom of movement of each groin band allows you to adjust and place the band in the area of your discomfort.
What about using the restroom?
Babybellyband Compression therapy Groin bands were designed with ease-of-use in mind – simply detach, then reattach when ready. The bands do not require stepping into. Fabricated from super soft, perforated neoprene with nylon laminate, the bands keep their shape and elasticity while providing excellent support and breathability.
- Place groin bands where you need the most support
- Super soft flexible fabric
- Secures without stepping into garment (often lifting the leg to step into garments is painful, with Babybellyband this is avoided)
- Durable – Machine washable
- No binding or stiffness
- Adjustable compression
Recommended for relief of pain caused by:
- pelvic floor pain and pressure
- vulvar varicosities
- pubic symphysis or (SPD) symphysis pubic dysfunction
- vulvar edema
- prolapsed vagina or uterus
- inguinal or femoral hernia
- perineal edema and varicosities
Looking for more support?
Shoulder Bands (sold separately) are an available add-on to provide extra lift and back support as well as relieving pressure on the pelvic area. We highly recommend the shoulder band for twin or multiple pregnancies.
|Groin Band Sizing||
0-6 Small, 8-18 Medium, 20+ Large
Machine washable, tumble dry low heat.
Perforated neoprene with nylon laminate
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
|US WOMENS PANT SIZE||GROIN BAND SIZE|
Trouble/questions about sizing?Call 860-806-1596 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Exchanges
- You have 30 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Follow this link for the return authorization form.
- Any manufacturing errors will be fully exchanged at no extra cost with return of original item.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
- Please call or email us if you have any questions or problems at 860-806-1596 or email@example.com
If you would like to exchange or return a product that you bought from us, ship the product to:
210 Holabird Ave, Studio 204
Winsted, CT 06098 USA
Orders within the United States
~Standard First Class Shipping should arrive within 3-6 days via US First Class Mail ~Priority Mail Shipping should arrive within 2-3 BUSINESS days US only- via US Priority Mail.
Cabea, LLC is not responsible for delays by US or Foreign customs. CANADA ORDERS: Priority Mail Shipping (4-6 business days depends on customs and location, tracking available. EUROPEAN ORDERS: Please Purchase from our European Retailers- See International Retailer tab. ALL OTHER INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES: Priority Mail Shipping. (ARRIVAL TIME 4-10 business days. (length of time depends on customs and location of delivery). Tracking available in some countries only. Thus far we have had 100% delivery rate to international addresses and have not encountered any problem with delivery.